RL02 Disk and maybe pdp11 something at auction.

Brian L. Stuart blstuart at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 19 16:46:27 CDT 2020

On Monday, October 19, 2020, 5:34:03 PM EDT, Chris Zach via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
> Maybe. If so it's a seriously overpowered 11/84 with only a pair of
> RL02's. Might also be an 11/24.
>
> I'll check into it. NJ isn't too far away although I don't think it will
> fit easily in a Porsche 928. So I'd have to rent a truck as well. Hm....
>
> Anyone else bidding on it?

I'm definitely considering it.  I'm located in south
Jersey so I'm not too far from it.  Though if the bids
get up to more than nominal, I expect I'll drop out.

I'm sure it won't fit in my Boxster either, and I doubt
it'll fit in my wife's CR-V.  So I'd probably rent a van
or small truck too.  I moved a VAX 3600 in the same
cabinet in U-Haul van, so I at least have an idea
what I'm getting myself in for.

BLS