Informix for SCO XENIX

John Many Jars john at yoyodyne-propulsion.net
Fri Oct 16 03:12:44 CDT 2020

On Thu, 15 Oct 2020 at 14:26, Bill Gunshannon via cctalk <
cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> Depends on your definition of experience.  I last used Informix
> on XENIX on the TRS-80 Model 16 in the early 80's.  :-)
> It was quite different from the Univac 1100 running DMS-11 that
> was the main DB there.

That's more experience than I've got coming in the door... (:

I can kind of do the job in the meantime, after a fashion.  I got out of
programming 20 years ago (as a job) because I'm not so great at it and it's
harder than saying "Did you try turning it off and then on again".
--
Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems:  "The Future Begins Tomorrow"
Visit us at: http://www.yoyodyne-propulsion.net

--------
"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign,
that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -- Jonathan Swift