Maynard MaynStream

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 10:38:55 CDT 2020

On Wed, 14 Oct 2020 at 01:08, Van Snyder <van.snyder at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> I'll send it for a PDF of a shipping label for a 20" x 10" x 10" 10lb box, your choice of carrier.

That is a very kind offer and I appreciate your generosity, but I
think perhaps you mistake what I was trying to say.

It's too old to be of direct interest to me, sadly. What I was saying
was that if you put it on eBay, for instance, for a token price -- I
used to start my auctions at 1 penny -- you will reach a far wider
potential audience than here on ClassicCmp, or indeed on the VCF
forums.

I'm happy to put it on the Facebook Vintage Computer Club for you, if
you'd like, and act as intermediary for comms (assuming you're not on
FB). I think it has over 15,000 members now.

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk – gMail/gTalk/gHangouts: lproven at gmail.com