Tutor needed for college student

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 16:14:56 CDT 2020

On Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 4:58 PM Will Cooke via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org>
wrote:

> > On 10/12/2020 3:29 PM dwight via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
> >

> > I'm not too sure Hackers will have someone that is into Discrete Math.
> It is way beyond what a typical engineer will go through to get a degree.
> It is not a course someone would take without expecting to get into
> theoretical mathematics.
> > Dwight
> >
> Hacker Spaces are filled with lots of different people.  Not all are
> engineers.  It might even be safe to say they are in the minority.
>
> Will

I might be weird, but I thought discrete math was easier than most other
maths I took, but I took it in grad school and by then I was more serious
about studying.  It's more of a programmer's math not as much of an
"engineering math".  I wish I had time to help, but I live near the U of
Del and I'd suggest contacting the U of Del math department,there are a lot
of students there looking for part time jobs.

Bill