Remote job submission from PDP-11

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Wed Oct 7 09:44:49 CDT 2020

On 10/7/20 6:46 AM, Chris Zach via cctalk wrote:
> I do have a bunch of Unibus 3270/X.25 boards from a third party vendor.

ACC (Advanced Computer Communications)?

If you can find it, the PDP-11 RJE product was released to DECUS

I have it on fiche, but that would be tedious to reconstruct.

I don't think the comms requirements were that onerous. I thought it
worked with just a DU or DV11 single-line non-DMA synchronous controller.
The original RJEs couldn't run over 9600 bps. Supporting multiple synchronous
channels required the fancier hardware.