Mail

dave.g4ugm at gmail.com dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 09:16:52 CDT 2020

Thomas,
This API connection for cc:mail is Lotus VIM, vendor independent mail except
only lotus every implemented it. Somewhere I had some code that would
interface to VIM but I have no idea where it is now.
I think it listened for a local SMTP connection and then sent it via
cc:mail. I think the idea was that you could use OUTLOOK Express to handle
"mailto:" urls and then deliver them via cc:mail.
I probably still have the API documents but they also still appears to be
some on the IBM web site.
Dave