DEC PDP-8/E wanted - still looking

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Fri Nov 27 12:30:13 CST 2020

On 11/27/2020 3:07 AM, Tom Hunter via cctalk wrote:
> I don't really want to have to learn how to play Adventure to reproduce
> this. Games are not my thing except maybe chess.
>
> Best regards
> Tom Hunter
Adventure immediately types out a 4 or 5 line "room" description, which
is in the initial case a step away from the building outside the cave.

any input should hang if this bug occurs from the descriptions of it.
You won't have to do any inputs related to the game as it takes in and
analyzes all inputs.

I think you get back another description and "nothing happens" if you
type something that is rejected.

BTW  "Build" "enter building"  and "plugh" or "xyzzy" should get a
response from the game if you want more bits of the game executed.
thanks
Jim