LCD screen repair

Kevin Parker trash80 at internode.on.net
Sun Nov 22 15:42:18 CST 2020

Thank you - the idea of replacing the actual screen did not occur to me but
it's interesting that you might be able to do that.

By repair I meant repair the surface as the underlying pixels appear to be
OK. I have read a few articles on different methods and some crowds even
tout a kit to do it - is this snake oil or does it really work. I'd
certainly be grateful for any advice from anyone who may have effected a
surface repair.

Thank you again!!!

Kevin Parker