evil thing to ask but I need keystroke logger

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 10:58:07 CST 2020

On Fri, 20 Nov 2020 at 13:19, Doug Jackson via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> Have you considered asking them what they are doing?

As my only offspring is only 1y old, [a] I'm not too worried and [b]
it would elicit no coherent response. However I've been doing my
research  and I am given to believe that this leads to inaccurate
information.

Not exactly a citation but...
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/picture/2020/nov/14/berger-wyse-on-emojis-cartoon

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk – gMail/gTalk/gHangouts: lproven at gmail.com