evil thing to ask but I need keystroke logger

Adrian Stoness tdk.knight at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 00:29:05 CST 2020

interesting.

you can log the traffic remotely via a expensive router though u can prolly
pick up cheaper secondhand ones
if u goe that route make sure to use a locked cabinet of some sort  for ur
modem and such so they cant just by pass things

or install key logers different types out there. software to hardware.

theres 3rd party parental control software for windows as well you can use
to lock em outa stuff at X times and such lots options

depending what you do i would imagin u could also oer time bend this in a
little cat and mouse game to encurage them to learn some new skills