Microvax 3100 VMS 7.3 password reset.

Zane Healy healyzh at avanthar.com
Wed Nov 11 11:02:37 CST 2020

> On Nov 11, 2020, at 8:44 AM, Kevin Lee via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>
> Where are you living you can find such nice kit please ?

No kidding, I’m doing my best not to add to my Classic Computer collection, and I’d add a system like that in a heart-beat (I’ve actually thought seriously about getting one like that).

> Indeed. Backing that up is definitely a good idea.

I’m reminded of a MicroVAX III that I got 20+ years ago, I booted it, found it was running VAX/VMS 4.4.  Powered down, hooked up a TK50 drive to back it up, and the drive wouldn’t come back up (RD53).

Zane