Way off topic: posting to the list using default Samsung Android Mail Client

Ali cctalk at ibm51xx.net
Mon Nov 9 17:44:03 CST 2020

I am wondering if anyone else has tried using an Android Phone (a Note 10 in
my case) with the default Samsung email client to post to this list?
Whenever I post, even though the message is correctly formatted on my
device, all the CR/LF are removed from my messages. See below for an
example:

-------
> Can it still be registered?>Is the Author find able? Do he still have 8"
floppies? > *** Will it NOT be lost in the mail with COVID 19 ***A deep
googlefu might find the author... just saying...;)
-------

However, when I sent it, it looked like this:

> Can it still be registered?
>Is the Author find able? Do he still have 8" floppies?
> *** Will it NOT be lost in the mail with COVID 19 ***

A deep googlefu might find the author... just saying...;)

Sending from trusty old Outlook 2007 on Win 7 works fine with the list and
emailing people back directly from the phone seems to work fine as well. It
is only when I am replying to the list that the issue occurs. Any
ideas/suggestions? TIA!

-Ali