Living Computer Museum

Daniel Seagraves dseagrav at lunar-tokyo.net
Fri May 29 08:04:11 CDT 2020

I’ve been just kinda skimming along in this thread, I’ve been busy; Just wanna make sure I have everything down...

0: If you sent anything to a museum, you’ve been fleeced - you’re an idiot.
1: If you didn’t send anything to a museum, you’re a hoarder - you’re an idiot.
2: If you send things to a museum they will be destroyed, museums are full of idiots.
3: If you send things to a museum they will be taken care of, museums keep out the idiots.
4: Museums are for physical display only and a proper museum will prioritize long-term physical stability at the cost of operational capability.
5: Museums are for physical interaction only and a proper museum will prioritize operational capability at the cost of long-term physical stability.
6: If you start or join an ongoing internet slapfight, you’re an asshole.
7: If you avoid starting or joining an ongoing internet slapfight, you’re a coward.
10: I’m not an idiot, you’re an idiot.
11: No, I’m not an idiot, YOU’RE an idiot!
12: For having read this far, I am the biggest idiot of all.

Sound good?