Living Computer Museum

Tomasz Rola rtomek at ceti.pl
Thu May 28 18:05:11 CDT 2020

On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 05:28:06PM -0400, Chris Zach via cctalk wrote:
> >Good fortune, maybe!
> >
> >On another ship I sometime volunteer on (DE-766 SLATER), someone stole
> >a piece of silverware from the officer's ward room (the dining room,
> >basically)., Yes, just a knife or fork or whatever... but gone
> >forever.
>
> Perhaps it is the audience of people who attend these different museums?

I would almost want to bet money on this if I actually liked betting
money.

Once the ignorantariat starts pushing the doors, I expect them to sing
under their nose to the rhyme of "some Lisa went for 5 bricks so I
will pickup a keycap".

(here I wrote "A fork up theirs" but then I have promptly deleted it).

--
Regards,
Tomasz Rola