Microsoft open sources GWBASIC

Richard Cini rich.cini at verizon.net
Fri May 22 20:52:10 CDT 2020

You know, reading about this made me dig out the info I had on the Character Oriented Windows ("COW") library. I was reading some of the docs and it occurred to me that it operated much like Windows (probably Windows 1), but what I couldn't find were any "sample" programs or tools to build a program based on the COW library. Does anyone have/know of a sample program that used the library? Was there an SDK for it or was it used only for Microsoft's products?

Just looking for something new/interesting to learn about. Thanks!

Rich