Microsoft open sources GWBASIC

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Fri May 22 16:07:52 CDT 2020

On 5/22/2020 12:38 PM, Rod Smallwood via cctalk wrote:
> I remember sittig in the DEC Ealing (London) Office in 1975 watching a
> programmer work on TOPS 10
>
> That was DEC's mainframe operating system.
>
> A foot high of printout all in assembler!!!
HASP on the hoof, or MVT when I was around the 360/50 was about 3 or 4
inches for the fun parts of MVT, and about half a case for HASP,
depending on whether it was an IEBGENR copy or a generation.  I only had
hands on the generated listing when the site needed to work on the
system, as it took to much space to be online.

Thanks