Replacing Power LED on MicroVAX 3100/95 Power Supply

Nigel Johnson nw.johnson at ieee.org
Wed May 13 05:29:38 CDT 2020

If all you need it that little mounting collet, I have a dozen or so of
them somewhere for the price of postage from Canada!

cheers,

Nigel

--
Nigel Johnson
MSc., MIEEE, MCSE

Amateur Radio, the origin of the open-source concept!

You can reach me by voice on Skype:  TILBURY2591

If time travel ever will be possible, it already is. Ask me again yesterday

This e-mail is not and cannot, by its nature, be confidential. En route from me to you, it will pass across the public Internet, easily readable by any number of system administrators along the way.
    Nigel Johnson <nw.johnson at ieee.org>

Please consider the environment when deciding if you really need to print this message