Great, my VT52 is shot.

Chris Zach cz at alembic.crystel.com
Wed May 6 20:53:54 CDT 2020

Well, I pulled the E2 op-amp and replaced it with a NOS one of the same
model. Put the supply together and now I am getting -17 volts on pins E2
to ground (E10).

I'm thinking of just replacing the power transistor Q12 with a 7912 -12v
regulator that I have here and bypassing the whole op amp/transistor
mess. That should give me a solid -12v on the E2 line and provide power
for the -5 volt divider circuit.

Thoughts?