Can't Select a Custom Device in Eagle

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sat Mar 7 11:12:26 CST 2020

I have been using Eagle to reverse engineer a PSU schematic. I decided I
needed to make a custom device in Eagle for the transformer. I have done
this and it seems to be fine, except that when I put the symbol on a
schematic, after I have confirmed its position, I can't select it, so I
can't move it or anything.

I have done some web searches but I can't find anything about this. Anyone
know what the problem might be?

I am using the free version, and I am on version 7.2.0. Looks like later
versions are subscription only and I am reluctant to do that because they
could take away access at any time.

Thanks

Rob