VCF PNW 2020: Cancelled

Richard Pope mechanic_2 at charter.net
Thu Mar 5 23:40:33 CST 2020

Hello all,
     The Covid-19 threat is being over sold. Children don't seem to be
at risk. It is the elderly that seem to get really sick. If you are sick
just stay home. You can also wear a mask and that will protect others.
The flu is more of a threat than Covid-19. If you are not sick wearing a
mask is a waste of money and resources for you can be infected through
the eyes. No reason to cancel. Just request that sick people please stay
home.
GOD Bless and Thanks,
rich!