RDI BriteLite

Alan Perry aperry at snowmoose.com
Thu Mar 5 09:44:45 CST 2020

> On Mar 5, 2020, at 05:20, Plamen Mihaylov via cctech <cctech at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>
>  Does anyone have such machine ? I miss the PSU adapter as well as the Sbus
> framebuffer which connects the LCD panel to the mainboard. Any info is
> appreciated.

I had one, but sold it to someone on this list last year.

I used a generic power supply, one with multiple cord tips and selectable output. However, when I exhibited the BriteLite and had it running all day, the power supply died after a day and a half.

Good luck on finding a frame buffer for it. I don’t remember the details about it, but I took lots of photos of it.

alan