UniSys ClearPath OS/2200 Express?

Kevin Monceaux Kevin at RawFedDogs.net
Tue Jun 30 18:32:33 CDT 2020

Alan,

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 03:29:31PM -0700, Alan Perry via cctalk wrote:

> Why would one get OS/2200 when they can get https://www.unisys.com/offerings/clearpath-forward/clearpath-forward-products/clearpath-mcp-software/clearpath-mcp-express ?
>
> OK, I may be a little biased since my first job out of college was working at Burroughs on MCP.

I don't remember how I stumbled across the OS/2200 Express download option.
I hadn't found the MCP Express download option.  Now that you've pointed it
out, my download request has been submitted.

Hello, my name is Kevin, and I'm a mainframe emulator/mainframe OS addict.
:-)

--

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net

What's the definition of a legacy system? One that works!
Errare humanum est, ignoscere caninum.