A tool many of you may make find useful!

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Sun Jun 28 23:26:59 CDT 2020

On 6/27/2020 2:55 PM, Dave Dunfield via cctalk wrote:
>> Downloading http://dunfield.maknonsolutions.com/dos/sw/ddw2020.zip
>> gets flagged by Windows Defender on Windows 10 Pro (1909)
>> as "Worm:Win32/Spybot".
I tried to run this on wine, and the executables run.  However no luck
with the editor, seems to hate the input.

Also no files would open.

Any possibility of the sources to build a linux version, or possibly one
that would run on debian / ubuntu (my own choice)?

My nas is all at the base naming scheme compatible with unix, not
windows, with attendant case insensitivity issues.

The tool sounds great, will have to see if it will work with any of my
windows 10 systems which access the NAS.

thanks
jim