PDP8 KV graphics PCB design

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Tue Jun 23 12:11:48 CDT 2020

Neat.  I didn't know that one, I did see PDP-15 based PC layout systems at DEC (Merrimack NH).  The second photo you posted looks like it was taken in the Mill.

The web server you're using is suspicious.  My browser told me that it was asking permission to get my location.  I rejected that, but I consider websites that ask for such things without a clear reason why to be things to be avoided as possible scam channels.

	paul