CSPI SC-3XL and SC-4XL documentation?

Chris Hanson cmhanson at eschatologist.net
Fri Jun 19 21:06:36 CDT 2020

It looks like what I’m looking for from CSPI (aka CSP, Inc.) is the “SuperKit” board support, function, and RPC library for the SuperCard SC-3XL and SC-4XL, along with their documentation.

There are mentions of it in the Wayback Machine for http://www.cspi.com/ and the vendor is still around, but there’s obviously no mention anywhere on the current web site of this stuff, and I doubt contacting their support would do any good…

Does anyone have more detail? Or do I have to reverse-engineer any ROMs that happen to be on these boards?

  — Chris