Synchronous serial Re: E-Mail Formats RE: Future of cctalk/cctech

Dave Wade dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 10:58:45 CDT 2020

Ethan,
Well some do, some don't. In general we avoided using it because we probably wanted to set other signals,
However the first card for which I could find documents, the QBUS DPV11 has a configurable clock on pin 24

http://www.bitsavers.org/pdf/dec/qbus/EK-DPV11-UM-001_Aug80.pdf

page 2-5 and 2-7. Its called "null modem" but you can see its connected back to the clocks so you can test the interface.
Dave