Attachments (was: Re: Future of cctalk/cctech)

Christian Kennedy chris at mainecoon.com
Wed Jun 17 12:53:34 CDT 2020

On 6/17/20 10:44 AM, Fred Cisin via cctalk wrote:

> If we remove the restriction on attachments, can we at least set a size
> limit?   I dislike multi-MB attachments.

Or do as some other lists do and simply scrub the attachment and
substitute a URL to where the attachment can be found.  Otherwise I
suppose I number in the "If it needs to move, groups.io seems the least
horrible place to go" camp.

--
Christian Kennedy, Ph.D.
chris at mainecoon.com	AF6AP | DB00000692 | PG00029419