Ancient transistor ?computer board

Doug Jackson doug at doughq.com
Tue Jun 16 18:41:10 CDT 2020

Ahhhhh... I suspect it's an example of modern web apps being excessive.

That URL was likely only active during the session that the user was active
within.  When the session went away so did the URL.

It's longer than the information content of the universe to stop it from
being accessed by somebody else intentionally during a session by brute
force.

I love the modern internet.  It's apollo obfuscated.