Thinking of selling my PDP's

Joshua Rice Rice43 at btinternet.com
Sun Jun 14 03:36:21 CDT 2020

There’s ALWAYS a market for PDP-8’s and PDP-11’s.

Sadly though, i assume these are all on the yankee side of the pond, ruling out the significant european market out entirely (and don’t even THINK about shipping, unless you want to remortgage your house)

Either way, i’m sure you won’t struggle to find a buyer. There’s plenty of online forums and message boards where collectors of all kinds of hardware frequent. If you’re adamant that’s you want to keep them from FleaBay (which, you never know, could garner a decent price as a public auction), it’s worth posting to some of the market forums, such as http://www.vcfed.org/forum/forum.php <http://www.vcfed.org/forum/forum.php>, and http://www.amibay.com/forum.php <http://www.amibay.com/forum.php>