Amiga Vendors?

Zane Healy healyzh at avanthar.com
Wed Jun 10 23:04:21 CDT 2020

> On Jun 10, 2020, at 12:45 PM, Ethan Dicks <ethan.dicks at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 12:05 PM Zane Healy via cctalk
> <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>> I found AmigaKit.com in the UK, are there any Amiga vendors left in the US?  I need to order some parts, and not only do I not remember who I used to use in the US, I assume they’re gone.
>
> I still have a load of GG2 Bus+ boards I need to test and bag (and to
> buy a new box of Zorro-II-sized anti-static bags) and a few loose
> Amiga parts, but those are all bench spares from a defunct Commodore
> dealer, not the sort of thing I have enough quantity to go (back) into
> business with.

I was wondering if you were still had GG2 Bus+ Boards, like you did 20 years ago.  Right now I’m looking for a couple replacement batteries for the A3000 (need to swap that out on both systems).  AmigaKit sells a nice Lithium adapter.  I also want to get an IDE-to-CF adapter, and a holder for the Gotek.  Looks like they don’t have the Gotek holders.

Who knows what else I might need, once I dig deeper.

I have Amiga OS 1.x, 2.x, 3.1, and 3.9.  I was very surprised to learn that 3.1.4 was released a couple years ago, and 3.2 is well underway.

Zane