BYTE Magazines

wrcooke at wrcooke.net wrcooke at wrcooke.net
Thu Jun 4 12:24:24 CDT 2020

> On June 4, 2020 at 9:56 AM Electronics Plus <sales at elecplus.com> wrote:
>
> When I try, it says error, failed to download document.

That is what I get on that file as well as several others.  Someone mentioned most or all of them.  The scans that are there are quite good.  I emailed the maintainer(s) of that site to let them know twice, but never got any response.  I'm not complaining, just stating the fact.  I VERY much appreciate the work they put into that.

My point was that I am not aware of any single place that has ALL Byte issues.  It would be really nice if there was.

Will