ESDI terminator values

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Mon Jun 1 23:13:03 CDT 2020

ESDI used by CDC uses 150 ohms to +Vcc as termination on the control
cable.  Signal cables are radial, so they always have termination.

See:
http://bitsavers.org/pdf/cdc/discs/wren/77738212D_94166_Wren_III_ESDI_Product_Specification_Aug87.pdf
PDF Page 37

Also, generally, the CDC ESDI spec is here:

http://bitsavers.org/pdf/cdc/discs/wren/77738076D2_CDC_ESDI_Specification_Nov84.pdf

--Chuck