Altair 8800 reproduction

Tom Hunter ccth6600 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 09:39:20 CDT 2020

About 10 years ago Grant Stockly in Anchorage Alaska produced high quality
MITS Altair 8800 reproductions in kit form. The website still exists:
http://www.altairkit.com/

I have tried to contact Grant but did not get a reply. Does anyone know if
these kits are still available? Is Grant on this forum?

Alternatively is somebody else making complete Altair 8800 kits? I have
found people making individual boards but not a complete kit.

There is also the Altair 8800 clone which is based on a PIC microcontroller
emulating the entire original Altair 8800. It is cute but not the real
thing.

Thanks
Tom Hunter