Dilithium Press (Computer Books)

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 15 18:00:13 CDT 2020

Yes, it was a graphical game.
 It was a search game as I recall and the Wumpus was also on the move.
 The Poly88 used a memory mapped graphics. Other machines like the Atari 400/800 could, with minor modifications, run such a program. The Poly88 used a course graphics. Each character location could have a 3 high by 2 wide black/white block patterns ( let me see, that would be 128 different graphical patterns,  as I recall ).
Dwight