RK11-D "diskless" test ZRKJE0???

Nigel Johnson nw.johnson at ieee.org
Thu Jul 9 19:15:05 CDT 2020

The error signal was wire-or'ed through up to four drives, so it must be
terminated somewhere - IIRC there was a Unibus terminator in the last
drive, but it has been 45 years since I worked on them, the little grey
cells are fading _\:-)

cheers, Nigel

Nigel Johnson, MSc., MIEEE, VE3ID/G4AJQ/VA3MCU
Amateur Radio, the origin of the open-source concept!
Skype:  TILBURY2591 nw.johnson at ieee.org