More DECnet/E items

Nigel Johnson nw.johnson at ieee.org
Mon Jul 6 15:22:31 CDT 2020

No, I spoke to him in April/May and had  a date booked to go and pick up
stuff from his home, but then the warning about social distancing came
about and he told me to postpone.

At the time he was moving from his house and wanted everything gone, but
I don't know if he has done that yet as he has not called to re-schedule
the pickup of what he is throwing out :-(

cheers,

Nigel

Nigel Johnson, MSc., MIEEE, VE3ID/G4AJQ/VA3MCU
Amateur Radio, the origin of the open-source concept!
Skype:  TILBURY2591 nw.johnson at ieee.org