Hp 21mx loader rom set

J. David Bryan jdbryan at acm.org
Thu Jul 2 16:02:18 CDT 2020

On Thursday, July 2, 2020 at 11:06, Curious Marc wrote:

> Thanks a lot.

You're welcome.

> Anyone wants me to dump the DS/1000 rev 1826 ROMs or are these already
> available?

To my knowledge, they are not available.

> What´s the CBL ROM? The one that´s on the cable interface card?

No, it's a boot loader ROM ("CBL" is Communications Bootstrap Loader) that
will load absolute programs across a DS/1000 link.  So it's one of the
small PROMs that mount on the CPU board and that is invoked by the front
panel IBL button.  It's used to bring up a memory-based system node by

                                      -- Dave