VCF PNW 2020: Exhibitors, volunteers and speakers needed!

Michael Brutman mbbrutman at brutman.com
Fri Jan 3 14:33:56 CST 2020

What: Vintage Computer Festival Pacific Northwest 2020
When: Saturday March 21st and Sunday March 22nd
Where: Living Computers:Museum+Labs in Seattle, Washington.
Web site: http://vcfed.org/vcf-pnw

Why … So you can share your favorite old computers and projects in person
with like-minded others for two full days at a great venue.  This is one of
the many ways we celebrate computing history while reaching out to a larger
audience, and hopefully inspiring others.

As of this writing we have seven exhibitors, three speakers, and a handful
of volunteers signed up.  We are looking for 20 to 25 exhibitors in total,
another speaker or two, and a few more volunteers.  While returning
exhibits are welcome, we want to encourage first-timers to step up and try
it out.  (It is fun and rewarding!)

If you know that you can bring an exhibit please look at
http://vcfed.org/vcf-pnw/exhibitor-registration and then fill in the
registration form.  (Potential volunteers and speakers - send me an email
instead, as there is no form.)  If you are “on the fence” or just have
questions please send me an email and I will get things sorted out for
you.  The registration deadline is January 31st but if you know you can
commit now it will make project planning easier.

A description of the event can be found at http://vcfed.org/vcf-pnw .
General information for exhibitors including links to pictures from last
year, a link to the registration form, and a FAQ can be found at
http://vcfed.org/vcf-pnw/exhibitor-registration .  Feel free to email me
with questions.

Thanks,
Mike

mbbrutman at brutman.com or michael at vcfed.org

PS: Not exhibiting at the event but interested in unloading some tonnage?
We're doing a consignment area again and that is open to everybody.  Now is
a good time to start cleaning and testing things that you might want to
sell.  You bring your treasures and we’ll bring the buyers.  Check
http://vcfed.org/vcf-pnw/consignment/ for details.