Portlock Storage Manager?

Lyle Bickley lbickley at bickleywest.com
Thu Jan 2 13:02:59 CST 2020

On Thu, 2 Jan 2020 18:15:33 +0000
Benjamin Huntsman via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> Anyone on here remember NetWare? :P

I started and ran a network VAR company which was both Novell (Netware)
Certified and IBM Business Partners. We sold a LOT of Netware, associated
network cards, cabling and services. Both Novell and IBM were a terrific
partners - and provided us with outstanding products for our customers. They
also helped make us very profitable. It was the best of all worlds ;)

IMHO, in the late 80's and early 90's Novell servers, and then Netware, were
the best networking game in town!

--snip--

Cheers,
Lyle