Sperry SP-425-08 Display - Datasheet?

Anders Nelson anders.k.nelson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 20:14:43 CST 2020

Wow, thanks for all the info! I'd love to see examples of driving circuitry
if it's not too much trouble. I've made PCBs and such before so aside from
potentially jolting myself I'm up to the challenge.

Anything I produce (code, schematics/PCBs) will be posted to my blog as
open-source material.

Thanks again,

Anders