Bendix G15 Drum

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Tue Feb 25 04:39:09 CST 2020

I'd value something like a DEC head / track "drum" more than this. That
said, those are going for maybe 750 or so.  If Jack Ruben is still
watching, he sold one, may recall the value.

If you don't find some historical reason for this item for the machine's
value or notoriety it will probably come in no more than what the
branded, semi useful DEC or other such drum would.  The DEC ones are
typically not useful, but may have useful circuitry and is somewhat more
valueable.

I've got both a drum and a head / track myself, and would have to
research this issue myself.

If a museum has one of the machines, then they may be able or interested
in paying for the article as well.

Thanks
Jim