DEC paper, drives, PDUs, chassis, etc (Toronto, Ontario)

Toby Thain toby at telegraphics.com.au
Thu Feb 13 15:26:46 CST 2020

Hi,

I have access to some DEC items for a month or two before a house is
sold. Photographs are linked here:

https://imgur.com/a/HqxI4JA

I can locate and forward any items, if still available, for actual
shipping costs and any nominal packaging material costs.

Hitachi ESDI drives
RX50 drives (many)
TK50 tapes (many)
DEC Professional magazine 1987-1994
DECUS software abstracts
DECUS software catalogues
Controlling Software Projects (DeMARCO)
Programming in C with Let's C (Vine)
Surefire Programming in C (Stewart)
PDP-11 Systems and Options Catalogs 1983-1989
Various databooks, DECdirect, etc
DECUScope magazines
Copies of RT-11 SIG newsletter(s)
issues of digital Canadian Digest, 1980s
DECUS Canada mailings
digital news & review magazines ("The Independent Newspaper & Test Lab
of Open Computing for DEC Sites")
various PDU units (see pic)
RD52/RD53 drives
various empty chassis/backplanes (see pics)
BA23 shells (2)
various tapes, drives (see pics)

As I said, last call, gone in 1-2 months.

--Toby