Sun external SMD cables

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 11:56:57 CST 2020

On Thu, 13 Feb 2020 at 18:46, Alan Perry via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> Anyone here have a set of Sun external SMD cables (530-1079 and 530-1080) that they can loan or want to sell?
>
> I ordered from a set from MemoryX at the beginning of Jan. They haven’t arrived and MemoryX isn’t answering my e-mail asking what’s up.

Can you be a bit more specific? I have a box of old Sun SCSI cables I
set aside more or less for this reason, as I gave away or sold all my
Sun kit.  I am afraid I don't know the exact part numbers offhand, but
if you can describe what you're looking for, I'll know whether it's
worth going digging.

FWIW, I'm in Prague, Czechia. Happy enough to package well and post
anywhere if you're paying. :-D