Wire list for the RKV11-D Qbus RK05 controller backplane anywhere?

steven at malikoff.com steven at malikoff.com
Wed Feb 12 04:33:52 CST 2020

Would anyone know whether there is a backplane wire list diagram anywhere for the RKV11-D Qbus RK05 controller
like the one on eBay a few days ago?

I didn't get that one but I have a pair of NOS H803 4x dual-height socket blocks kicking around that I guess
could be wire wrapped into a replica RKV11 backplane as a rainy day project, not that I have the special
module that replaced one of the Unibus boards but I'll keep looking. Info on this controller seems pretty
scarce apart from the description in one of the handbooks.

Thanks for any help,

Steve.