Does anyone have an H11 and need a H27 card? -spam

ED SHARPE couryhouse at aol.com
Mon Dec 28 20:17:44 CST 2020

All H- computers. Are welcome!

Well.. we want to show the entire product line. We have a hero robot too.
.
 All we need is the h89 and stuff to finish out the h89 drive subsystem  for h11 and make it work... this board is a game changer..

It would be nice   to gave heath analog  computer also .... anyone recomend  any other adds we may have overlooked ?  Thanks Ed#
On Monday, December 28, 2020 Bill Gunshannon via cctalk <bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com; cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
On 12/28/20 7:45 PM, ED SHARPE via cctalk wrote:

> I am trying to have cplete. H8 h11 and h89 tjus the need for the pardon I requested

While I have always wanted the H-11 and the H-8 I can honestly say
I was never impressed or interested in the H-89.

bill