Looking for Tektronix 4041 EZ-TEST DC-100 Tapes or software files, or other 4041 tapes

Monty McGraw mmcgraw74 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 08:07:59 CST 2020

I have been recovering a set of Tektronix 4041 tapes that I received from
Stan Griffiths in 2000 in a box with Tektronix 4051 tapes.  The 4041
tapes included EZ-TEST Volume 1 and Volume 2, but the first file on EZ-TEST
Volume 1 tape was damaged due to the original drive belt removing the oxide
from the beginning of the tape when I replaced the belt :(

I have been posting all the tapes I have recovered to my github repository
for Tektronix 4041 located at:
https://github.com/mmcgraw74/Tektronix-4041-GPIB-Controller

Does anyone have the EZ-TEST Volume 1 DC-100 tape?

Thanks,
Monty