Ok, Perqs are stowed away

Rick Bensene rickb at bensene.com
Sun Dec 13 22:04:03 CST 2020

On the Classic Computer Mailing list, you wrote:

> Anyone need more of these Sun3/4 VME boards? Need to make more space.

Hi, Chris,

I didn't see the boards...which photo(s) are they in?   I have a Sun 4 server system, and there are some boards I've been looking for.   If I could see what you've got, I could determine if you've got any of the ones I'm seeking.
I looked through the pix, but didn't see any photos of anything but the Perq stuff, which is way cool...congrats on having some cool machines.

Thanks,
-Rick
--
Rick Bensene