Apple 1 and memorabilia up for auction in Boston (NOT on Epay)

Gavin Scott gavin at learn.bio
Fri Dec 11 11:17:58 CST 2020

The last two photos if you scroll down show the board populated in
presumably its current condition.

But it's an interesting question of why there are all these bare board
photos. I suspect "qualified bidders" will want to carefully peruse
the report of the restoration that is apparently available to them.

And since when are buyer's premiums 25%? Yeesh! But then if you need
to ask the price...