Looking for Hazeltine 2000 keyboard

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Sat Dec 5 01:12:20 CST 2020

There was a Hazeltine 2000 which had been in use at Microdata which I
discovered in a storage room in the late 70s.  When I turned it on, it
had a logoff from 1971 on the screen from a very early version of
Reality, the DBMS system they were selling.  I found and turned it back
on and used it for a while in 1978.

would be interesting if yours has the same sort of clue.

Thanks
Jim