Looking for an IDE simulator

Bob Smith bobsmithofd at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 15:57:41 CDT 2020

Technology wise, there is an inherent limitation on the number or
writes with the SSD design.
While it is not as simple to calculate as a mechanical system, it does
have a limitation.
I don't know the exact number with the current technology, earlier
products had write life times in the tens and hundred of millions of
writes.
bb